* Ceph Developer Monthly
@ 2016-07-05 16:07 Patrick McGarry
From: Patrick McGarry @ 2016-07-05 16:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ceph Devel, Ceph-User

Hey cephers,

Just a reminder that this month's Ceph Developer Monthly (originally
scheduled for tomorrow) will not be happening due to holidays, travel,
and other conflicts. If you have questions feel free to send them my
way. Thanks!

--

Best Regards,

Patrick McGarry
Director Ceph Community || Red Hat
http://ceph.com  ||  http://community.redhat.com
@scuttlemonkey || @ceph

* Ceph Developer Monthly
@ 2016-10-05 12:42 Patrick McGarry
From: Patrick McGarry @ 2016-10-05 12:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ceph Devel

Hey cephers,

Just another reminder that today at 12:30 EDT we will be holding this
month's CDM.

Http://wiki.ceph.com/Planning

Please join us if you are doing active work on Ceph. Thanks!

--

       [not found]   ` <CAAZbbf1FL4kfYvEND7Kc2_262zYw2hm+zHRK8YE=k5eGjmg=rA-JsoAwUIsXosN+BqQ9rBEUg@public.gmane.org>
@ 2016-10-05 11:48     ` Patrick McGarry
From: Patrick McGarry @ 2016-10-05 11:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ceph Devel, Ceph-User

@ 2016-09-07 18:42 Patrick McGarry
From: Patrick McGarry @ 2016-09-07 18:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ceph Devel, Ceph-User

Hey cephers,

Tonight the CDM meeting is an APAC-friendly time slot (9p EDT), so
please drop a quick 1-liner and pad link if you have something to
discuss. Thanks!

http://tracker.ceph.com/projects/ceph/wiki/CDM_07-SEP-2016