* CDM tonight @ 9p EDT
       [not found]       ` <CAAZbbf15GOOM8Z6hms9j5+fSS_Gr83wFnpmq7yQPA3iKuiPP8Q-JsoAwUIsXosN+BqQ9rBEUg@public.gmane.org>
@ 2017-05-03 13:27         ` Patrick McGarry
From: Patrick McGarry @ 2017-05-03 13:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ceph-User, Ceph Devel

Hey cephers,

Just a reminder that the monthly Ceph Developer call is tonight at 9p EDT
as we're on an APAC-friendly month.

http://wiki.ceph.com/Planning

Please add any ongoing work to the will so that we can discuss. Thanks!

* CDM tonight @ 9p EDT
@ 2017-05-03 13:52 Patrick McGarry
From: Patrick McGarry @ 2017-05-03 13:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ceph Devel

--

Best Regards,

Patrick McGarry
Director Ceph Community || Red Hat
http://ceph.com  ||  http://community.redhat.com
@scuttlemonkey || @ceph

* Re: CDM Tonight @ 9p EDT
       [not found] ` <CAAZbbf2Ao6CYV6a1NVyWoiws9y1Vazfi06zsJ+UUwo26FXtYjQ-JsoAwUIsXosN+BqQ9rBEUg@public.gmane.org>
@ 2016-11-02 17:01   ` John Spray
From: John Spray @ 2016-11-02 17:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Patrick McGarry; +Cc: Ceph Development, ceph-users

On this particular occasion most of the cephfs developers are in Europe, so
we are unlikely to make it.

John

* CDM Tonight @ 9p EDT
@ 2016-11-02 16:27 Patrick McGarry