* [OpenRISC] Tomasulo's Core
@ 2022-04-11  1:01 Robert Finch
From: Robert Finch @ 2022-04-11  1:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openrisc

[-- Attachment #1: Type: text/plain; charset="maccentraleurope", Size: 835 bytes --]

Hi, I have been perusing the OpenRISC site and studying the OpenRISC
design. I read a comment about the lack of out-of-order cores and thought
people may be interested in the one I am working on. It is not really ready
for prime-time yet. It is located in Github at
https://github.com/robfinch/Thor/tree/main/Thor2022

It is another core using a version of Tomasulo’s Algorithm.

I was glad to see the OpenRISC design make branch delay slots optional. Is
there a way to set a true/ false value in a register using a set
instruction? OpenRISC looks like an excellent design. I am interested in
64/128 bit though. 128-bit decimal floating-point.

Robert Finch
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

* [OpenRISC] Tomasulo's Core
@ 2022-04-13 20:48 ` Stafford Horne