* npm node-gyp python3 compatibility issue
@ 2020-12-07  9:00 Marek Belisko
From: Marek Belisko @ 2020-12-07  9:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto

Hi,

I'm adding custom npm app using devtool  (using poky dunfel) and
hittin build issue like:
TypeError: write() argument must be str, not bytes while trying to
load binding.gyp

To me it seems it's this exact problem described
here:https://github.com/nodejs/node-gyp/issues/2051 as release of
nodejs fits. Do we have fix for that or it's only possible to get it
by bumping node package? Thanks.

BR,

marek

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-12-07  9:00 UTC | newest]