* fitimage and define multiple configurations
@ 2015-07-10  9:41 Belisko Marek
From: Belisko Marek @ 2015-07-10  9:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto; +Cc: Marek Vašut

Hi,

I'm using yocto-1.8 and building minimal image for BBB. I want to use
FIT format for kernel build (to be able run same image on BB andf
BBB). So I changed beaglebone.conf following:

-KERNEL_IMAGETYPE = "zImage"
+KERNEL_CLASSES += "kernel-fitimage"
+KERNEL_IMAGETYPE = "fitImage"
KERNEL_DEVICETREE = "am335x-bone.dtb am335x-boneblack.dtb"

When build is finished I can see that fit image is build but only with
default configuration (kernel + first dtb).I'm expecting it should do
2 configurations like: kernel + dtb1 and kernel + dtb2. I can
understand it could be problematic when have multiple kernel images.
Is there any possibility to define mapping in conf for configurations?
I quickly check kernel-fitimage.bbclass but it seems it's not. Thanks,

BR,

marek
--
as simple and primitive as possible
Marek Belisko - OPEN-NANDRA

Tel: +421 915 052 184
skype: marekwhite
twitter: #opennandra
web: http://open-nandra.com

only message in thread, other threads:[~2015-07-10  9:41 UTC | newest]