* SDK having libraries that are not in image
@ 2020-05-14  9:52 Teemu K.
From: Teemu K. @ 2020-05-14  9:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Yocto discussion list

Hi,

I'm using Warrior - version of Yocto and I have libraries ending up to
SDK that are not in image and it's causing problems because
applications are trying to look for libraries that are not there. This
is not first time this has happened and I'm wondering why it's
happening in the first place.

Here are the libraries that are on SDK, but not on image:

libsmime3.so => not found
libnss3.so => not found
libsoftokn3.so => not found
libnssutil3.so => not found
libplds4.so => not found
libplc4.so => not found
libnspr4.so => not found
libevent-2.1.so.6 => not found

I've used bitbake <image> -c populate_sdk - command to generate SDK.
Is there something I'm missing from configuration or something what's
causing this? To 'fix' this problem I need to separately add those
libraries to image so I get image match SDK and not the other way
around.

-TeemuK

* SDK having libraries that are not in image
@ 2020-06-08  4:58 Teemu K.