* Where is Doc to configure Git + Apache + kerberos for Project level access in repo?
@ 2016-12-02 18:15 ken edward
From: ken edward @ 2016-12-02 18:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: git

Where is Doc to configure Git + Apache + kerberos for Project level
access in repo?

* Re: Where is Doc to configure Git + Apache + kerberos for Project level access in repo?
@ 2016-12-02 22:21 ` Jeff King
From: Jeff King @ 2016-12-02 22:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ken edward; +Cc: git

On Fri, Dec 02, 2016 at 01:15:02PM -0500, ken edward wrote:

> Where is Doc to configure Git + Apache + kerberos for Project level
> access in repo?

I don't know about Kerberos, but all of the documentation in git for
configuring Apache is found in "git help http-backend".

-Peff

* Re: Where is Doc to configure Git + Apache + kerberos for Project level access in repo?
@ 2016-12-05  2:31   ` brian m. carlson
From: brian m. carlson @ 2016-12-05  2:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jeff King; +Cc: ken edward, git