* RTL8188EU dhcp problem
@ 2014-07-06 23:35 Leandro Liptak
From: Leandro Liptak @ 2014-07-06 23:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: driverdev-devel

Hi,
I am having a problem with this driver on an Wondermedia 8850
computer. I can get it work, it can scan all the wireless networks but
cannot connect to them.
Do you have any suggestions about what to try? If you want I can
attach you the dmesg output having loaded the driver with higher debug
levels.
Also, i constantly see errors like "R8188EU: ERROR assoc" or
"dissasoc" but i don't know what it means.
Any help is appreciated (:

Regards from Argentina,
Leandro

only message in thread, other threads:[~2014-07-06 23:35 UTC | newest]