* Adding a new pipeline type in IP_PIPELINE application
@ 2017-05-26 10:33 Nidhia Varghese
From: Nidhia Varghese @ 2017-05-26 10:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users, dev

Hi all,

I have included a new pipeline type (*.c, *.h, *_be.c, *_be.h files inside
/dpdk/examples/ip_pipeline/pipeline folder). But while running a config
file which uses this newly created pipeline type, its showing error. During
debugging I found that app->n_pipeline_types still returns 6 (actually it
should return 7 so as it has included newly created pipeline type). Do I
have to make changes anywhere regarding the newly created pipeline?

Nidhia Varghese

* Re: Adding a new pipeline type in IP_PIPELINE application
@ 2017-05-26 12:50 ` Dumitrescu, Cristian
From: Dumitrescu, Cristian @ 2017-05-26 12:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nidhia Varghese, users, dev

Yes, the pipeline files are not drop in & forget. You need to register a new pipeline: search for an existing pipeline (e.g. firewall) in init.c to see how this is done.