* How can I fetch the files likely directory /usr/src/kernels/<kernel version> from kernel source tree?
       [not found] <5538C1FA.4070803@outlook.com>
@ 2015-04-23  9:59 ` tianlilai
From: tianlilai @ 2015-04-23  9:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernelnewbies

Hi,I have built the kernel source tree and running in PC mechine.Now I
want to fetch the files likely directory /usr/src/kernels/<kernel
version> from this kernel source tree.How can I do? Thanks very much!

* How can I fetch the files likely directory /usr/src/kernels/<kernel version> from kernel source tree?
@ 2015-04-23 23:48   ` plutoid.th
From: plutoid.th @ 2015-04-23 23:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernelnewbies

Do you need build your own Linux distribution from source code?
On Apr 23, 2015 6:00 PM, "tianlilai" <laitianli2015@outlook.com> wrote:

> Hi,I have built the kernel source tree and running in PC mechine.Now I
> want to fetch the files likely directory /usr/src/kernels/<kernel
> version> from this kernel source tree.How can I do? Thanks very much!

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

* How can I fetch the files likely directory /usr/src/kernels/<kernel version> from kernel source tree?
@ 2015-04-24  1:08     ` tianlilai
From: tianlilai @ 2015-04-24  1:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernelnewbies

I want to update the linux kernel in the release Linux OS (eg:CentOS),so
I must offer the compiler environment to the developers of device drivers.

@ 2015-04-24 17:19       ` Henry Hallam
From: Henry Hallam @ 2015-04-24 17:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernelnewbies

On Thu, Apr 23, 2015 at 6:08 PM, tianlilai <laitianli2015@outlook.com> wrote:
> I want to update the linux kernel in the release Linux OS (eg:CentOS),so
> I must offer the compiler environment to the developers of device drivers.

Read and follow your distribution's documentation on building and
installing a new kernel.

e.g. http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/Custom_Kernel

Henry

* About the SCSI command SERVICE_ACTION_IN (0x9e)
       [not found] <5538C1FA.4070803@outlook.com>
@ 2015-07-01  1:19 ` tianlilai
From: tianlilai @ 2015-07-01  1:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernelnewbies

Hi,Everyone,I cannot find the document which describe the SCSI command SERVICE_ACTION_IN(0x9e) and SAI_READ_CAPACITY_16(0x10),can tell me then? Thanks very much!

* About the SCSI command SERVICE_ACTION_IN (0x9e)
@ 2015-07-01  8:14   ` Jack Wang
From: Jack Wang @ 2015-07-01  8:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernelnewbies

Hi,

You can find the definition in SCSI Block Commands spec:
http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=f&f=sbc4r07c.pdf

That requires membership to download, but you can search online to
find somewhere :)

Regards,
Jack Wang