* Ceph Developer Monthly - March 2018
@ 2018-02-28  5:37 Leonardo Vaz
       [not found] ` <CAB0WNshkJ6LRpPxt1hPkgfjEgEaJSDvsPH7mVfQE-mpoZSEKfA-JsoAwUIsXosN+BqQ9rBEUg@public.gmane.org>
From: Leonardo Vaz @ 2018-02-28  5:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ceph Users, Ceph Devel

Hey Cephers,

This is just a friendly reminder that the next Ceph Developer Monthly
meeting is coming up:

 http://wiki.ceph.com/Planning

If you have work that you're doing that it a feature work, significant
backports, or anything you would like to discuss with the core team,
please add it to the following page:

 http://wiki.ceph.com/CDM_07-MAR-2018

This edition happens on APAC friendly hours (21:00 EST) and we will
use the following Bluejeans URL for the video conference:

 https://bluejeans.com/9290089010/

If you have questions or comments, please let us know.

Kindest regards,

Leo

--
Leonardo Vaz
Ceph Community Manager

* Re: Ceph Developer Monthly - March 2018
       [not found] ` <CAB0WNshkJ6LRpPxt1hPkgfjEgEaJSDvsPH7mVfQE-mpoZSEKfA-JsoAwUIsXosN+BqQ9rBEUg@public.gmane.org>
@ 2018-02-28 22:44   ` Dan Mick
       [not found]     ` <0883251f-543d-077f-edc6-82c50ee5d533-H+wXaHxf7aLQT0dZR+AlfA@public.gmane.org>
From: Dan Mick @ 2018-02-28 22:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Leonardo Vaz, Ceph Users, Ceph Devel

Would anyone else appreciate a Google Calendar invitation for the CDMs?
Seems like a natural.

--
Dan Mick
Red Hat, Inc.

@ 2018-02-28 22:51       ` Sage Weil
       [not found]         ` <alpine.DEB.2.11.1802282247400.16227-qHenpvqtifaMSRpgCs4c+g@public.gmane.org>
From: Sage Weil @ 2018-02-28 22:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Dan Mick; +Cc: Ceph Devel, Ceph Users

On Wed, 28 Feb 2018, Dan Mick wrote:
> Would anyone else appreciate a Google Calendar invitation for the CDMs?
> Seems like a natural.

Funny you should mention it!  I was just talking to Leo this morning about
creating a public Ceph Events calendar that has all of the public events
(CDM, tech talks, weekly perf call, etc.).

(Also, we're setting up a Ceph Meetings calendar for meetings that aren't
completely public that can be shared with active developers for standing
meetings that are currently invite-only meetings.  e.g., standups,
advisory board, etc.)

sage

@ 2018-03-01  5:38           ` Robin H. Johnson
From: Robin H. Johnson @ 2018-03-01  5:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ceph Users, Ceph Devel

On Wed, Feb 28, 2018 at 10:51:29PM +0000, Sage Weil wrote:
> On Wed, 28 Feb 2018, Dan Mick wrote:
> > Would anyone else appreciate a Google Calendar invitation for the CDMs?
> > Seems like a natural.
>
> Funny you should mention it!  I was just talking to Leo this morning about
> creating a public Ceph Events calendar that has all of the public events
> (CDM, tech talks, weekly perf call, etc.).
>
> (Also, we're setting up a Ceph Meetings calendar for meetings that aren't
> completely public that can be shared with active developers for standing
> meetings that are currently invite-only meetings.  e.g., standups,
> advisory board, etc.)
Yes please on the calendars!

--
Robin Hugh Johnson
Gentoo Linux: Dev, Infra Lead, Foundation Treasurer

@ 2018-03-01 10:07           ` Lenz Grimmer
From: Lenz Grimmer @ 2018-03-01 10:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ceph Users, Ceph Devel