From: Harris, James R <james.r.harris at intel.com>
To: spdk@lists.01.org
Subject: Re: [SPDK] RFC patch for NVMe-OF FC transport
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2018 21:23:56 +0000	[thread overview]

Hi John,

Thanks!

One thing I'm not seeing yet is how NVMe FC will be tested within the automated SPDK CI system.  I would expect test systems in place which would run FC functional tests on each SPDK patch and report results into GerritHub.  The tests that these systems are running should also be checked into the main SPDK repository and plumbed into the autotest.sh framework.

Does Broadcom have plans to add these tests and test systems?

Regards,

-Jim

On 11/16/18, 3:40 PM, "SPDK on behalf of John Barnard" <spdk-bounces(a)lists.01.org on behalf of john.barnard(a)broadcom.com> wrote:

    Hi Ben, Jim, et. al.

    I have pushed a patch for review (
    https://review.gerrithub.io/c/spdk/spdk/+/433685) containing the updates to
    add support for Fibre Channel in the  SPDK target NVME-OF transport.
    Please review and comment.  Once we agree on it, I will push a merge patch.

    Thanks,
    John