* filesystem: Details of mount_ref_count in struct mount
@ 2016-04-20 12:54 manty kuma
From: manty kuma @ 2016-04-20 12:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernelnewbies

Hi,

I am looking into an issue where unmounting /data is failing.
I receive -EBUSY as the sum off all mnt_count(mnt->mnt_pcp->mnt_count) of
all cpu's > 2 (the value in my case is 3).

I am debugging from linux crash dump.
Is there any way that I can know the owners/responsible drivers that have
incereased this refcount and left it like that without decrementing?

Kindly share any helpful information. Thank you.

Best Regards,
Manty