* Re: Xen test suites - 0 day bot testing
       [not found] <CAB=NE6XiR5RSPsim7bXrfK+r1=WmRdnE9iQ1XVRVAxwLgu853w@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2016-03-30 18:05 ` Luis R. Rodriguez
From: Luis R. Rodriguez @ 2016-03-30 18:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lkp

On Thu, Jan 21, 2016 at 11:17 AM, Luis R. Rodriguez
<mcgrof@do-not-panic.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 25, 2015 at 1:47 PM, Fengguang Wu <fengguang.wu@intel.com> wrote:

>>> It should work. Make sure you have the latest version of kexec and you
>>> build it against the version of Xen you are booting.
>>
>> That'd be great! Thanks for the info!
>
> Fengguang, curious if there was some effort in this area.
>
> Also since we have tons of test suites out there in the wild a while
> ago I had asked help by LF admins for a wiki we could use to
> centralize documentation. Projects might have their own wiki already /
> project home page, but we didn't have anything centric, we also didn't
> have a place where any test work could just create their own page
> should they want to avoid that and instead use an existing wiki. To
> help with this we now have this:
>
> https://bottest.wiki.kernel.org/
>
> If your test work has no public page it can use that. I've tried to
> document things I know of already. My understanding is zero day bot
> has no central documentation wiki, perhaps we can use that as its home
> ?

I've updated the wiki to point to the new 0-day home page but still
curious about ongoing efforts over Xen integration. I realize the task
at hand is huge undertaking -- but just curious if its on the roadmap.
Thanks so much for all your awesome work folks!

 Luis

only message in thread, other threads:[~2016-03-30 18:05 UTC | newest]