* I will apply at the GSoC 2013 for the LF again
@ 2013-03-18 18:02 Till Kamppeter
From: Till Kamppeter @ 2013-03-18 18:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lf driver backport, backports

Hi,

please put up your GSoC ideas list for the application of the Linux
Foundation.

I have set up the site now:

https://www.linuxfoundation.org/collaborate/workgroups/gsoc/google-summer-code-2013

The space for driver backports ideas is here:

https://www.linuxfoundation.org/collaborate/workgroups/gsoc/2013-gsoc-driver-backports

   Till

* Re: I will apply at the GSoC 2013 for the LF again
@ 2013-03-18 18:40 ` Luis R. Rodriguez
From: Luis R. Rodriguez @ 2013-03-18 18:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Till Kamppeter; +Cc: backports

On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 11:02 AM, Till Kamppeter
<till.kamppeter@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> please put up your GSoC ideas list for the application of the Linux
> Foundation.
>
> I have set up the site now:
>
> https://www.linuxfoundation.org/collaborate/workgroups/gsoc/google-summer-code-2013
>
> The space for driver backports ideas is here:
>
> https://www.linuxfoundation.org/collaborate/workgroups/gsoc/2013-gsoc-driver-backports

All updated, put up one idea so far, thanks.

  Luis