* Create qemu-project/py-qemu.qmp repo
@ 2022-04-21 16:46 John Snow
From: John Snow @ 2022-04-21 16:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Alex Bennée
  Cc: Damien Hedde, Peter Maydell, Daniel Berrange,
	Victor Toso de Carvalho, Markus Armbruster, qemu-devel,
	Andrea Bolognani, Stefan Hajnoczi, Cleber Rosa, Paolo Bonzini

Hi Alex: do you have the ability to create a blank/empty "py-qemu.qmp"
repo under the qemu-project grouping, and add me and Cleber as
maintainers for it? There weren't any objections when I floated the
idea [1].

(Though I suggested "py-qemu.qmp" and Dan suggested "python-qemu.qmp".
I don't think we explicitly reconciled the difference. I like the
shorter one.)

After my most recent Python PR is merged [2], I'll be just about ready
to go on pushing a fork of this library into its own repo [3], so I
think it's time to actually create the repo. I intend to re-spin that
fork patchset [3] (updating the URLs involved) and see if there are
any final comments, then push to the new repository.

[1] https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/qemu-devel/2022-02/msg00979.html
[2] https://patchew.org/QEMU/20220421151600.984189-1-jsnow@redhat.com/
[3] https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/qemu-devel/2022-03/msg07176.html

Thanks,