* Request to backport libvmi to krogoth
@ 2018-11-17  9:28 HackDef
From: HackDef @ 2018-11-17  9:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: meta-virtualization

Recently libvmi recipe was added to meta-virtualization on master branch:

http://git.yoctoproject.org/cgit/cgit.cgi/meta-virtualization/tree/recipes-extended/libvmi/libvmi_git.bb

But I use krogoth branch with my current board, so, tried to copy the
recipe to krogoth branch but throw error on libvirt about: *Nothing
PROVIDES libxl*, then added new dependencies found on libvirt from master
and now throws: *Nothing PROVIDES libdevmapper,* so I guess the best
approach should be to request backporting libvmi to krogoth branch.

Your help is much appreciated.

Please let me know if possible.

Thanks

--