* Some misspelling errors in the git release 2.24.0
@ 2019-11-04 14:55 Fossies Administrator
From: Fossies Administrator @ 2019-11-04 14:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: git

Hi,

although misspelling corrections are not the most exciting issues and the
spelling errors are rarely true code bugs but mostly contained in the
comments and documentation parts they correction may still improve the
overall quality of a software project a little bit.

In this sense I created a code misspelling report for "git" using the
program "codespell"

  https://fossies.org/linux/misc/git-2.24.0.tar.xz/codespell.html

or version independent

  https://fossies.org/linux/misc/git/codespell.html

The latter URL redirects always to the report of the last "git" release
supported on Fossies (if such a report was requested resp. is existing).

Principally it's possible to make further runs not only on "git" releases
but also within a separated test environment on master or branches. If you
found FPs please inform me and I will rerun the analysis.

Regards

Jens

--
FOSSIES - The Fresh Open Source Software archive
mainly for Internet, Engineering and Science