* Good Day My Good Friend
@ 2017-07-23 18:39 Mr.John Mark
From: Mr.John Mark @ 2017-07-23 18:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

Good Day My Good Friend

Let me start by introducing myself I am Mr. John Mark from Burkina
Faso, I am writing you this liter busy on latest development in my
bank which i we like to bring you in. The sum of Eleven Million United
State Dollars ($ 11Million) this is legitimate Transition after the
transfer we will share it, 50% for me and 50% for you. Let me know if
you Can you help me, kindly Contact me for more details if you are
interested in the deal

Contact me here: john.mark79592@yahoo.com

Kind Regards

Mr.John Mark

only message in thread, other threads:[~2017-07-23 18:39 UTC | newest]