* i am not able to contact betweeen the bootwraooer and rootfile system in foundation model ARMv8 architecture
@ 2017-08-04  6:41 Raviprasad Gurikar
From: Raviprasad Gurikar @ 2017-08-04  6:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xen-devel

hi sir

 I am student doing project on the arm virtualization using the xen
hypervisor i not able run the xen on the foundation model v8. i have follow
the xen arm crosscompilation and the xen arm rootfilesystem then i follwed
the xen arm in fastmodel
https://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Xen_ARM_with_Virtualization_Extensions/FastModels
.
please go through the attached document for the running

[-- Attachment #2: xen foundation.png --]
[-- Type: image/png, Size: 196138 bytes --]

* Re: i am not able to contact betweeen the bootwraooer and rootfile system in foundation model ARMv8 architecture
@ 2017-08-07 10:49 ` Julien Grall
       [not found]   ` <CAB_Jz8ud287ZGsY8vVrzKmvofZrg_dXiSj0Nf2NQyHjQKnaf_w@mail.gmail.com>
From: Julien Grall @ 2017-08-07 10:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Raviprasad Gurikar, xen-devel

On 04/08/17 07:41, Raviprasad Gurikar wrote:
> hi sir

Hello,

>  I am student doing project on the arm virtualization using the xen
> hypervisor i not able run the xen on the foundation model v8. i have
> follow the xen arm crosscompilation and the xen arm rootfilesystem then
> i follwed the xen arm in fastmodel
> https://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Xen_ARM_with_Virtualization_Extensions/FastModels
> .
> please go through the attached document for the running

Please don't attach picture in e-mail sent to mailing list.

Looking at the log, Xen is stuck after enabling paging. Can you please
give the version of bootwrapper and xen you are using?

Cheers,

--
Julien Grall

@ 2017-08-07 10:54     ` Julien Grall
From: Julien Grall @ 2017-08-07 10:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Raviprasad Gurikar, xen-devel

Please avoid dropping xen-devel...

On 07/08/17 11:52, Raviprasad Gurikar wrote:
> hii
> i am not able to run the xen on fastmodel...please solve my problem.

I will not be able to help until you provide the details I asked below.

Cheers,

--
Julien Grall