* aclocal warnings
@ 2015-11-18  9:23 Martin Townsend
From: Martin Townsend @ 2015-11-18  9:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto

I've created an autotools project to test out my SDK I've generated.  The
SDK was generated from a Yocto build system based the Fido branch.
After souring the environment setup file in the SDK, running aclocal I get
the following warnings
perl: warning: Setting locale failed.
    LANGUAGE = "en_GB:en",
    LC_ALL = (unset),
    LANG = "en_GB.UTF-8"
perl: warning: Setting locale failed.
    LANGUAGE = "en_GB:en",
    LC_ALL = (unset),
    LANG = "en_GB.UTF-8"

If I take the same project and build for the host aclocal works fine.

Does anyone know what I can do to fix this in the SDK? even a hint as to
where to look would be appreciated.

Many Thanks,
Martin.

* Re: aclocal warnings
@ 2015-11-19  7:03 ` Khem Raj
From: Khem Raj @ 2015-11-19  7:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Martin Townsend; +Cc: yocto

On Wed, Nov 18, 2015 at 1:23 AM, Martin Townsend
<mtownsend1973@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've created an autotools project to test out my SDK I've generated.  The
> SDK was generated from a Yocto build system based the Fido branch.
> After souring the environment setup file in the SDK, running aclocal I get
> the following warnings
> perl: warning: Setting locale failed.
>     LANGUAGE = "en_GB:en",
>     LC_ALL = (unset),
>     LANG = "en_GB.UTF-8"
>     are supported and installed on your system.
> perl: warning: Setting locale failed.
>     LANGUAGE = "en_GB:en",
>     LC_ALL = (unset),
>     LANG = "en_GB.UTF-8"
>     are supported and installed on your system.
>
> If I take the same project and build for the host aclocal works fine.
>
> Does anyone know what I can do to fix this in the SDK? even a hint as to
> where to look would be appreciated.

its using perl from SDK it seems and we dont have all locales
installed in SDK. Do you see any problems due to this ?
or is it just a warning

> Many Thanks,
> Martin.

* Re: aclocal warnings