* Is there anything like FILES_${PN}_append??
@ 2013-10-09  8:24 Amit Tomer
From: Amit Tomer @ 2013-10-09  8:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto, yocto-request

I have made some changes in .bb file related to openssh but this openssh
package is shared among variuos platforms and I want these changes to
be reflected
only to specific platform.

Now for variable SRC_URI ,I can do something like SRC_URI_append_xyz where
xyz is my platform where changes should be reflected.

Now there is one more Variable I added is FILES_${PN ,Now I wanted this variable
also to be xyz specific

So is there anything  like FILES_${PN}_append exist in yocto.

Or what other way to make it platform specific.

Thanks
Amit

* Re: Is there anything like FILES_${PN}_append??
@ 2013-10-09 16:24 ` Chris Larson
From: Chris Larson @ 2013-10-09 16:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Amit Tomer; +Cc: yocto, yocto-request

On Wed, Oct 9, 2013 at 1:24 AM, Amit Tomer <amittomer25@gmail.com> wrote:

> Now for variable SRC_URI ,I can do something like SRC_URI_append_xyz where
> xyz is my platform where changes should be reflected.

This isn't specific to SRC_URI, it's general bitbake syntax that works for
any variable.
--
Christopher Larson
clarson at kergoth dot com

* Re: Is there anything like FILES_${PN}_append??
@ 2013-10-10  6:32   ` Amit Tomer
From: Amit Tomer @ 2013-10-10  6:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Chris Larson; +Cc: yocto, yocto-request

Thanks Chris for your response

So you mean to say I can apply it to FILES_${PN}
IS something like FILES_${PN}_append_xyz fine??