* Regarding 7499d6c in meta-virtualization master branch
@ 2014-02-18 18:03 Chris Larson
From: Chris Larson @ 2014-02-18 18:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: meta-virtualization

FYI, the recipe was modified to add a patch to SRC_URI, but the patch
wasn't checked in.
--
Christopher Larson
clarson at kergoth dot com

* Re: Regarding 7499d6c in meta-virtualization master branch
@ 2014-02-18 19:43 ` Bruce Ashfield
From: Bruce Ashfield @ 2014-02-18 19:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Chris Larson; +Cc: meta-virtualization

On Tue, Feb 18, 2014 at 1:03 PM, Chris Larson <clarson@kergoth.com> wrote:
> FYI, the recipe was modified to add a patch to SRC_URI, but the patch wasn't

Argh. Thanks for the report, I just pushed the patch :)

Bruce

> checked in.
> --
> Christopher Larson
> clarson at kergoth dot com
> Founder - BitBake, OpenEmbedded, OpenZaurus
> Maintainer - Tslib
> Senior Software Engineer, Mentor Graphics

thee at its end"