* Adding machine in own layer with the same name as machine in different layer
@ 2015-05-20 12:35 Marcin Krzemiński
From: Marcin Krzemiński @ 2015-05-20 12:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto

I have my own layer and I want to add machine named qemuarm to use runqemu
scrips ac close as possible original scripts from poky. When I try to build
this machine it seems that recipes from qemuarm are used. Is it possible to
do it or should I use different name?

Regards,
Marcin

* Re: Adding machine in own layer with the same name as machine in different layer
@ 2015-05-20 19:13 ` Khem Raj
From: Khem Raj @ 2015-05-20 19:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Marcin Krzemiński; +Cc: yocto