* New feature shout outs for KVM Forum QEMU Status Report
@ 2022-08-26 17:10 Alex Bennée
From: Alex Bennée @ 2022-08-26 17:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: qemu-devel

Hi Maintainers,

Are there any features that got added in the last year (since KVM Forum
2021) that you think deserve more recognition? If so please reply to
this thread (or privately to me if you want) and let me know what
feature landed and why it is so cool.

The reward could well be a bullet point in the talk ;-)

Alex Bennée

* Re: New feature shout outs for KVM Forum QEMU Status Report
@ 2022-08-26 17:30 ` Paolo Bonzini
From: Paolo Bonzini @ 2022-08-26 17:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Alex Bennée; +Cc: qemu-devel

- almost all compilation tests moved to Meson

- this leaves configure to do compiler detection and prepare the
dependencies (submodules, in the future python venv)
   - compiler detection for tests/tcg and firmware moved to configure,
enabling cross compilation of firmware

- -audio as a replacement for -soundhw

- statistics subsystem (for now KVM statistics are available)

Paolo

@ 2022-08-29 15:20 ` Stefan Hajnoczi
From: Stefan Hajnoczi @ 2022-08-29 15:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Alex Bennée; +Cc: qemu-devel