* Your Consignment is releasd
@ 2017-08-28 15:40 U.S. Customs and Border protection
From: U.S. Customs and Border protection @ 2017-08-28 15:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
US Custom and Border protection Enforcement
Office of Investigations SAC Offices
Address: 1210 Corbin Street
Elizabeth, NJ 07201
Email address: uscustomservice01@bigmir.net

Attention Fund Beneficiary

We have been instructed to release your Consignment Box containing the
sum of $3.5million, that this Unit of U.S. Customs and Border
Protection seized, which has been in our custody for a long time due
to your inability to provide the Clearance certificates, which you
were asked to obtain from Africa where the fund was transferred from.

You were fortunate after our investigation last month the US
Department of States instructed that we should release all the fund
that  U.S.Customs and Border Protection seized to their owners in this
Last quarter of the year 2017, you are therefore advised to come or
send your representative to this office to claim your fund
immediately.

You are advised to comply immediately, Below is the office address.

US Custom and Border Protection.
Office of Investigations SAC Offices
Address: 1210 Corbin Street
Elizabeth, NJ 07201

For more inquiry contact Inspector Michael J. Fisher via:
uscustomservice01@bigmir.net
Urgent get back to us.

Faithfully Yours
Mr. Benjamin E Webb
The Executive Director of Admissibility and Passenger Programs with
US Customs and Border Protection

only message in thread, other threads:[~2017-08-28 15:40 UTC | newest]