* How to browse the code
@ 2017-04-11 19:17 Code Soldier1
From: Code Soldier1 @ 2017-04-11 19:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernelnewbies

Folks,

Can you tell me how to effectively browse linux kernel code. I am
familiar with lxr etc but they do not do what I want or atleast I do
not know how to.

I am looking for something that can list all the places that a certain
field of a certain structure is used. For example, sk_buff has a field
called destructor, but so do many other data structures. How do I
search for places where just the destructor field of sk_buff.

Thanks a lot.

--
CS1