* Redis on Yocto
@ 2017-05-03  7:21 Pello Heriz
From: Pello Heriz @ 2017-05-03  7:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: meta-xilinx, yocto, meta-virtualization

I want to implement Redis in an image that I have created with Yocto master
branch. What I have understood is that there are some recipes into meta-oe
layer that support to have Redis in the created image. Anyway, what steps
do I need to do in order to install/start-up/execute Redis in the created
image on MPSoC QEMU?

Any answer will be welcome,

Best regards,
Pello