* HELP ME PLEASE
@ 2016-06-16 11:32 Abdoul Issouf
From: Abdoul Issouf @ 2016-06-16 11:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

HELP ME PLEASE
Dear  Friend

I am Mr. Abdoul Issouf ,I work for BOA bank Ouagadougou Burkina Faso.
I have a business proposal which concerns the transfer of  $13.5 M USD
 into a foreign account. Everything about this transaction shall be
legally done without any problem.  If you are interested to help me, I
will give you more details as soon as I receive your positive
response. You will be entitled to 40%, 60% will be for me,. If you are
willing to work with me, send me immediately the information listed
bellow.

If you are willing to work with me, Kindly respond to my proposal via
my private email address for security and confidential reasons
(mrissouf1@gmail.com )

Name…………………..

Nationality……………..

Age……………………..

Sex........................... ..

Occupation……………..

Home Telephone...............

Private Telephone…………....

Address………………………………

THANKS

MR.ABDOUL ISSOUF

* HELP ME PLEASE
@ 2017-01-23  2:18 Issouf Abdoul
From: Issouf Abdoul @ 2017-01-23  2:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sparclinux

 HELP ME PLEASE
Dear  Friend

I am Mr. Abdoul Issouf ,I work for BOA bank Ouagadougou Burkina Faso.
I have a business proposal which concerns the transfer of  $13.5
Million USD,  into a foreign account. Everything about this

@ 2016-06-16 11:29 I am director
From: I am director @ 2016-06-16 11:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

[...]

* Re: Help Me Please
@ 2005-07-28 14:21 ` Eric Piel
From: Eric Piel @ 2005-07-28 14:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gabri; +Cc: linux-kernel

07/28/2005 03:53 PM, gabri wrote/a écrit:
> I have a laptop. Is amd mobile SEMPRON but when I
> ejecute cpufreq say this:
>
> analyzing CPU 0:
>   no or unknown cpufreq driver is active on this CPU
>
> I remcompiled a lot of kernel" 2.6.12.3 2.6.8 etc"
> witch support for cpu scaling but when i am triying
> load a module powernow-k8 say this error:
> powernow-k8: Found 1 AMD Athlon 64 / Opteron
> processors (version 1.00.09b)
> powernow-k8: BIOS error: maxvid exceeded with pstate
> 0
>
> and with powernow-k7: powernow: This module only
> works
> with AMD K7 CPUs
> mi claptop isn't overcloked and i don't know how fix
> the problem.

Hello,

According to the message, it's clear that powernow-k8 fits your CPU. I
don't know the meaning of the error message, though.

First, have you upgraded your BIOS to the latest available version?

Also, you might have better feedback if you contact the cpufreq
mailing-list: cpufreq@lists.linux.org.uk

Eric

* Help Me Please
@ 2005-07-28 13:53 gabri
From: gabri @ 2005-07-28 13:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

I have a laptop. Is amd mobile SEMPRON but when I
 ejecute cpufreq say this:

 analyzing CPU 0:
   no or unknown cpufreq driver is active on this CPU

 I remcompiled a lot of kernel" 2.6.12.3 2.6.8 etc"
 witch support for cpu scaling but when i am triying
 load a module powernow-k8 say this error:
 powernow-k8: Found 1 AMD Athlon 64 / Opteron
 processors (version 1.00.09b)
 powernow-k8: BIOS error: maxvid exceeded with pstate
 0

 and with powernow-k7: powernow: This module only
 works
 with AMD K7 CPUs
 mi claptop isn't overcloked and i don't know how fix
 the problem.

Renovamos el Correo Yahoo!
Nuevos servicios, más seguridad
http://correo.yahoo.es