* Want to fetch only files which are having ".new" or ".replace" extention to the ${WORKDIR}.
@ 2015-04-09 12:25 parmeshwar tak
From: parmeshwar tak @ 2015-04-09 12:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: bitbake-devel

Hi All,
I have a simple problem, any one can answer.
I have a repo "rdk\build_script", and branch ="xyz".
I need to write a bbappend where the path "patches/Refsw" has some
files with ".new" and ".replace" extention.

I want to fetch only files which are having ".new" or ".replace"
extention to the ${WORKDIR}.

--
Regards
-----------------------------

* Re: Want to fetch only files which are having ".new" or ".replace" extention to the ${WORKDIR}.
@ 2015-04-13  8:18 ` Paul Eggleton
From: Paul Eggleton @ 2015-04-13  8:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: parmeshwar tak; +Cc: bitbake-devel

On Thursday 09 April 2015 17:55:38 parmeshwar tak wrote:
> I have a simple problem, any one can answer.
> I have a repo "rdk\build_script", and branch ="xyz".
> I need to write a bbappend where the path "patches/Refsw" has some
> files with ".new" and ".replace" extention.
>
> I want to fetch only files which are having ".new" or ".replace"
> extention to the ${WORKDIR}.

There is no build-in support for this - you'll need to write additional code
(in the form of python code in a do_unpack_append, or an additional function.)

Cheers,
Paul

--

Paul Eggleton
Intel Open Source Technology Centre

* Re: Want to fetch only files which are having ".new" or ".replace" extention to the ${WORKDIR}.
@ 2015-04-13  9:17   ` parmeshwar tak
From: parmeshwar tak @ 2015-04-13  9:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Paul Eggleton; +Cc: bitbake-devel

Hi All,

Can any one share the sample python script to fetch only specific file
from git repo??