* [ANNOUNCE] Git Merge, April 8-9, Paris
@ 2015-01-23 23:37 Jeff King
                   ` (5 more replies)
From: Jeff King @ 2015-01-23 23:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: git

GitHub is organizing a Git-related conference to be held April 8-9,
2015, in Paris.  Details here:

  http://git-merge.com/

The exact schedule is still being worked out, but there is going to be
some dedicated time/space for Git (and libgit2 and JGit) developers to
meet and talk to each other.

If you have patches in Git, I'd encourage you to consider attending. If
travel finances are a problem, please talk to me. GitHub may be able to
defray the cost of travel.

I hope to see people there!

-Peff

* Re: [ANNOUNCE] Git Merge, April 8-9, Paris
@ 2015-02-12 20:16 ` Sebastian Schuberth
                   ` (4 subsequent siblings)
From: Sebastian Schuberth @ 2015-02-12 20:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: git

On 24.01.2015 00:37, Jeff King wrote:

> GitHub is organizing a Git-related conference to be held April 8-9,
> 2015, in Paris.  Details here:
>
>    http://git-merge.com/
>
> The exact schedule is still being worked out, but there is going to be
> some dedicated time/space for Git (and libgit2 and JGit) developers to
> meet and talk to each other.
>
> If you have patches in Git, I'd encourage you to consider attending. If
> travel finances are a problem, please talk to me. GitHub may be able to
> defray the cost of travel.
>
> I hope to see people there!

Forwarding this to the Windows-specific Git lists for people who are
only subscribed over there ...

--
Sebastian Schuberth

* Re: [ANNOUNCE] Git Merge, April 8-9, Paris
@ 2015-02-12 20:19 ` Sebastian Schuberth
                   ` (3 subsequent siblings)
From: Sebastian Schuberth @ 2015-02-12 20:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: git

On 24.01.2015 00:37, Jeff King wrote:

> GitHub is organizing a Git-related conference to be held April 8-9,
> 2015, in Paris.  Details here:
>
>    http://git-merge.com/
>
> The exact schedule is still being worked out, but there is going to be
> some dedicated time/space for Git (and libgit2 and JGit) developers to
> meet and talk to each other.
>
> If you have patches in Git, I'd encourage you to consider attending. If
> travel finances are a problem, please talk to me. GitHub may be able to
> defray the cost of travel.
>
> I hope to see people there!

Forwarding this to the Windows-specific Git lists for people who are
only subscribed over there ...

--
Sebastian Schuberth

* Re: [ANNOUNCE] Git Merge, April 8-9, Paris
@ 2015-02-12 20:23 ` Sebastian Schuberth
                   ` (2 subsequent siblings)
From: Sebastian Schuberth @ 2015-02-12 20:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jeff King, git, msysGit, git-win-sdk, git-for-windows

On 24.01.2015 00:37, Jeff King wrote:

> GitHub is organizing a Git-related conference to be held April 8-9,
> 2015, in Paris.  Details here:
>
>    http://git-merge.com/
>
> The exact schedule is still being worked out, but there is going to be
> some dedicated time/space for Git (and libgit2 and JGit) developers to
> meet and talk to each other.
>
> If you have patches in Git, I'd encourage you to consider attending. If
> travel finances are a problem, please talk to me. GitHub may be able to
> defray the cost of travel.
>
> I hope to see people there!

Forwarding this to the Windows-specific Git lists for people who are
only subscribed over there ...

--
Sebastian Schuberth

*** Please reply-to-all at all times ***
*** (do not pretend to know who is subscribed and who is not) ***
*** Please avoid top-posting. ***
The msysGit Wiki is here: https://github.com/msysgit/msysgit/wiki - Github accounts are free.

msysgit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, and view previous threads, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/msysgit?hl=en_US?hl=en

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Git for Windows" group.

* Re: [ANNOUNCE] Git Merge, April 8-9, Paris
                   ` (2 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2015-02-16  9:50 ` Matthieu Moy
From: Matthieu Moy @ 2015-02-16  9:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jeff King; +Cc: git

Hi,

> GitHub is organizing a Git-related conference to be held April 8-9,
> 2015, in Paris.  Details here:
>
>   http://git-merge.com/
>
> The exact schedule is still being worked out, but there is going to be
> some dedicated time/space for Git (and libgit2 and JGit) developers to
> meet and talk to each other.

A naive question: will there be subscription fees? If so, can you give an order of magnitude?

Matthieu Moy
http://www-verimag.imag.fr/~moy/

* Re: [ANNOUNCE] Git Merge, April 8-9, Paris
                   ` (3 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2015-02-17 23:07 ` Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason
From: Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason @ 2015-02-17 23:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Sat, Jan 24, 2015 at 12:37 AM, Jeff King <peff@peff.net> wrote:
> GitHub is organizing a Git-related conference to be held April 8-9,
> 2015, in Paris.  Details here:
>
>   http://git-merge.com/
>
> The exact schedule is still being worked out, but there is going to be
> some dedicated time/space for Git (and libgit2 and JGit) developers to
> meet and talk to each other.
>
> If you have patches in Git, I'd encourage you to consider attending. If
> travel finances are a problem, please talk to me. GitHub may be able to
> defray the cost of travel.
>
> I hope to see people there!

I'll be there, excited to be there and meet you all.

I'm even more excited in a way to be traveling from The Netherlands to
Paris to attend conference claiming to be governed by California
law[1] :)

1. Small print at https://ti.to/github-events/git-merge-2015

* Re: [ANNOUNCE] Git Merge, April 8-9, Paris
                   ` (4 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2015-02-20 14:18 ` Yi EungJun
From: Yi EungJun @ 2015-02-20 14:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: git

I heard Git Contributors Summit is scheduled on April 8th at Git Merge 2015.

Does anyone know the agenda of the summit? I am considering to attend the
summit.

* Re: [ANNOUNCE] Git Merge, April 8-9, Paris
@ 2015-02-20 14:27   ` Matthieu Moy
From: Matthieu Moy @ 2015-02-20 14:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Yi EungJun; +Cc: git

Yi EungJun <semtlenori@gmail.com> writes:

> I heard Git Contributors Summit is scheduled on April 8th at Git Merge 2015.
>
> Does anyone know the agenda of the summit? I am considering to attend the
> summit.

It's all online now:

  http://git-merge.com/

--
Matthieu Moy
http://www-verimag.imag.fr/~moy/

* Re: [ANNOUNCE] Git Merge, April 8-9, Paris
@ 2015-02-20 22:15   ` Junio C Hamano
From: Junio C Hamano @ 2015-02-20 22:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Yi EungJun; +Cc: git

Yi EungJun <semtlenori@gmail.com> writes:

> I heard Git Contributors Summit is scheduled on April 8th at Git Merge 2015.
>
> Does anyone know the agenda of the summit? I am considering to attend the
> summit.

I am curious, too; the event is marked as invitation-only and I do
not know who decides the eligibility criteria.