* Schedule for OpenPOWER/Xen meeting
@ 2020-11-10 12:41 Olivier Lambert
From: Olivier Lambert @ 2020-11-10 12:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: <xen-devel@lists.xen.org>

Hi everyone,

We got 2 potential dates for the initial tech meeting with at least one
OpenPOWER expert, so we can discuss the effort needed to port Xen on this
architecture.

Because of time zones (on OpenPower side, there's one guy in Australia), we
got 2 possible schedules in November:

1. 3pm CT on this Thursday the 12th (! this week)
2. Or next week Thursday the 19th

I made a doodle-like so everyone can vote on their preferred schedule:
https://framadate.org/QQu5rYEOEYr4ZHc4

Note: 3pm CT would mean 9pm UTC, 10pm UTC+1 (CET). But correct me if I'm
wrong.

Reminder: the Cryptpad of the last Xen Community meeting contains the list
of people interested. If you are aware of someone interested that could
miss this email on this devel list, feel free to forward it. Cryptpad link:
https://cryptpad.fr/pad/#/2/pad/edit/k-0Aj+Sxb5SliLWrFRBwx49V/

Thank you and see you soon!

Olivier.