* Xo deactivating
@ 2018-03-27 17:58 Xo Wang
From: Xo Wang @ 2018-03-27 17:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: OpenBMC Maillist

hey y'all,

Heads up that I'm no longer actively working on OpenBMC so please don't
expect expedient code reviews from me. I handed off my Zaius machine layer
maintainership and nobody really touches skeleton these days.

cheers,
xo wang

* Re: Xo deactivating
@ 2018-03-28  4:38 ` Joel Stanley
From: Joel Stanley @ 2018-03-28  4:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Xo Wang; +Cc: OpenBMC Maillist

On 28 March 2018 at 04:28, Xo Wang <xow@google.com> wrote:
> hey y'all,
>
> Heads up that I'm no longer actively working on OpenBMC so please don't
> expect expedient code reviews from me. I handed off my Zaius machine layer
> maintainership and nobody really touches skeleton these days.

Thanks for the heads up. Who should I ping about Zaius related kernel things?

It was great to work with you. All the best for your next project.

Cheers,

Joel

* Re: Xo deactivating
@ 2018-03-28 16:48   ` Xo Wang
From: Xo Wang @ 2018-03-28 16:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Joel Stanley; +Cc: OpenBMC Maillist, Robert Lippert

On Tue, Mar 27, 2018 at 9:38 PM Joel Stanley <joel@jms.id.au> wrote:

> On 28 March 2018 at 04:28, Xo Wang <xow@google.com> wrote:
> > hey y'all,
> >
> > Heads up that I'm no longer actively working on OpenBMC so please don't
> > expect expedient code reviews from me. I handed off my Zaius machine
layer
> > maintainership and nobody really touches skeleton these days.

> Thanks for the heads up. Who should I ping about Zaius related kernel
things?

> It was great to work with you. All the best for your next project.

> Cheers,

> Joel

Rob Lippert is fully familiar with the Zaius kernel support and already
owns some Google parts to be upstreamed, so I'll point to him (...to pick
somebody else, if necessary).

Pleasure working with y'all.

cheers
xo