* [U-Boot] Please pick up the maintainership on orphan boards
@ 2014-05-29  3:43 Masahiro Yamada
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Masahiro Yamada @ 2014-05-29  3:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hi,

When I see boards.cfg file, I notice some email addresses are invalid.

Tom,
  Chan-Taek Park <c-park@ti.com> is invalid address.
Can anybody in TI take over the maintainership of  "tnetv107x_evm" board?

Wolfgang,
Gary Jennejohn <garyj@denx.de> is not working any more.
Is it possible to assign a new maintainer for "quad100hd" board?

Minkyu,
Inderpal Singh <inderpal.singh@linaro.org> is invalid.
Could you assign another enginner resposible for "arndale" board?

Linus,
Matt Waddel <matt.waddel@linaro.org> is unreachable addres.
Can anybody pick up the maintainership on "vexpress_ca5x2"
and "vexpress_ca9x4" boards?

If nobody takes an action,
I will move those boards to Orphan.

* [U-Boot] Please pick up the maintainership on orphan boards
@ 2014-05-29  6:00 ` Minkyu Kang
From: Minkyu Kang @ 2014-05-29  6:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Dear Tushar Behera,

On 29/05/14 12:43, Masahiro Yamada wrote:
> Minkyu,
> Inderpal Singh <inderpal.singh@linaro.org> is invalid.
> Could you assign another enginner resposible for "arndale" board?

It seems to Inderpal Singh is no longer with Linaro.
Could you please assign some people to maintain "arndale" board?

Thanks,
Minkyu Kang.

* [U-Boot] Please pick up the maintainership on orphan boards
@ 2014-05-29  6:36   ` Tushar Behera
From: Tushar Behera @ 2014-05-29  6:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

On 29 May 2014 11:30, Minkyu Kang <mk7.kang@samsung.com> wrote:
> Dear Tushar Behera,
>
> On 29/05/14 12:43, Masahiro Yamada wrote:
>> Minkyu,
>> Inderpal Singh <inderpal.singh@linaro.org> is invalid.
>> Could you assign another enginner resposible for "arndale" board?
>>

> It seems to Inderpal Singh is no longer with Linaro.
> Could you please assign some people to maintain "arndale" board?
>
> Thanks,
> Minkyu Kang.

Dear Minkyu,

I will update you about the new engineer after I discuss about this internally.

Tushar Behera

* [U-Boot] Please pick up the maintainership on orphan boards
@ 2014-05-29  7:20 ` Linus Walleij
From: Linus Walleij @ 2014-05-29  7:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

On Thu, May 29, 2014 at 5:43 AM, Masahiro Yamada
<yamada.m@jp.panasonic.com> wrote:

> Linus,
> Matt Waddel <matt.waddel@linaro.org> is unreachable addres.
> Can anybody pick up the maintainership on "vexpress_ca5x2"
> and "vexpress_ca9x4" boards?

I've got nothing to do with the vexpress really, but I have forwarded
the request to some people who might help out providing a good
maintainer.

Yours,
Linus Walleij

* [U-Boot] Please pick up the maintainership on orphan boards
@ 2014-05-29  9:55 ` Wolfgang Denk
From: Wolfgang Denk @ 2014-05-29  9:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Dear Masahiro,

In message <20140529124331.47AF.AA925319@jp.panasonic.com> you wrote:

> Wolfgang,
> Gary Jennejohn <garyj@denx.de> is not working any more.
> Is it possible to assign a new maintainer for "quad100hd" board?

I've submitted a patch tp remove this board.  It has been dead ever
since it has been added.

Best regards,

Wolfgang Denk

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
For those who like this sort of thing, this is the sort of thing they
like.                                               - Abraham Lincoln

* [U-Boot] Please pick up the maintainership on orphan boards
@ 2014-06-10  9:24     ` Tushar Behera
                         ` (2 more replies)
From: Tushar Behera @ 2014-06-10  9:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

On 29 May 2014 12:06, Tushar Behera <tushar.behera@linaro.org> wrote:
> On 29 May 2014 11:30, Minkyu Kang <mk7.kang@samsung.com> wrote:
>> Dear Tushar Behera,
>>
>> On 29/05/14 12:43, Masahiro Yamada wrote:
>>> Minkyu,
>>> Inderpal Singh <inderpal.singh@linaro.org> is invalid.
>>> Could you assign another enginner resposible for "arndale" board?
>>>

>> It seems to Inderpal Singh is no longer with Linaro.
>> Could you please assign some people to maintain "arndale" board?

Henceforth, Chander would be the maintainer for Arndale board.

Chander Kashyap <k.chander@samsung.com>

Do you want me to send a patch regarding this?

--
Tushar Behera

* [U-Boot] Please pick up the maintainership on orphan boards
@ 2014-06-10 12:26       ` Masahiro Yamada
From: Masahiro Yamada @ 2014-06-10 12:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hi Tushar,

On Tue, 10 Jun 2014 14:54:20 +0530
Tushar Behera <tushar.behera@linaro.org> wrote:

> On 29 May 2014 12:06, Tushar Behera <tushar.behera@linaro.org> wrote:
> > On 29 May 2014 11:30, Minkyu Kang <mk7.kang@samsung.com> wrote:
> >> Dear Tushar Behera,

> >> It seems to Inderpal Singh is no longer with Linaro.
> >> Could you please assign some people to maintain "arndale" board?
> >>

> Henceforth, Chander would be the maintainer for Arndale board.
>
> Chander Kashyap <k.chander@samsung.com>
>
> Do you want me to send a patch regarding this?

Yes. Please do so.

Thanks!

Best Regards
Masahiro Yamada

* [U-Boot] Please pick up the maintainership on orphan boards
@ 2014-06-10 14:30       ` Tom Rini
From: Tom Rini @ 2014-06-10 14:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

On Tue, Jun 10, 2014 at 02:54:20PM +0530, Tushar Behera wrote:
> On 29 May 2014 12:06, Tushar Behera <tushar.behera@linaro.org> wrote:
> > On 29 May 2014 11:30, Minkyu Kang <mk7.kang@samsung.com> wrote:
> >> Dear Tushar Behera,

> >> It seems to Inderpal Singh is no longer with Linaro.
> >> Could you please assign some people to maintain "arndale" board?
> >>

> Henceforth, Chander would be the maintainer for Arndale board.
>
> Chander Kashyap <k.chander@samsung.com>
>
> Do you want me to send a patch regarding this?

Well, it would be best for them to send the patch :)

--
Tom