* [Fuego] Issue : fserver run link failure and ftc-rm jobs command failure
@ 2020-10-22 14:03 Unnati Somvanshi
From: Unnati Somvanshi @ 2020-10-22 14:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: fuego, Bird, Tim

Hi Tim,

We have successfully executed "ftc commands" from outside the container

The "ftc rm-jobs" command  is failing inside the container as shown below :

root@cpu-366U:/fuego-core/scripts# ftc list-jobs
Jenkins jobs in this system:
   RPI3.default.Functional.fuego_board_check
   RPI3.default.Functional.fuego_board_status

root@cpu-366U:/fuego-core/scripts# ftc rm-jobs
RPI3.Functional.fuego_board_check
No jobs matched RPI3.Functional.fuego_board_check.
---
  Use list-jobs to see the existing jobs. A wildcard can be used to
  specify which jobs to remove (just make sure you have 4 words):
    Example: ftc rm-jobs "docker.testplan_docker.*.*"
    Example: ftc rm-jobs "docker.*.F*.*stress"
  pattern can be passed as well. The option --remove-logs will additionally
  remove the corresponding log files in the log directory. If no job is
  provided all existing jobs will be removed.
    Example: ftc rm-jobs --remove-logs

We are not able to get the "run(result)" link  on the fserver @
birdcloud.org. when we are sending the request from localhost  :
 $ftc put-request pptlab:rpi Functional.hello_world:
request-2020-10-19_08:37:01.63-pptlab:rpi.json
<https://birdcloud.org/fserver-data/data/requests/request-2020-10-19_08:37:01.63-pptlab:rpi.json>
done pptlab_user@pptlab pptlab rpi Functional.hello_world
Functional.hello_world-default-67-on_pptlab:rpi Delete
<https://birdcloud.org/cgi-bin/fserver.py?action=remove_request&request_id=request-2020-10-19_08:37:01.63-pptlab:rpi>

--

This
message contains confidential information and is intended only
for the
individual(s) named. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are
notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any
action in
reliance on the contents of this mail and attached file/s is strictly
prohibited. Please notify the
sender immediately and delete this e-mail
from your system. E-mail transmission
cannot be guaranteed to be secured or
error-free as information could be
intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed,
arrive late or incomplete, or contain
viruses. The sender therefore does
not accept liability for any errors or
omissions in the contents of this
message, which arise as a result of e-mail
transmission.

* Re: [Fuego] Issue : fserver run link failure and ftc-rm jobs command failure
@ 2020-10-22 22:34 ` Bird, Tim
From: Bird, Tim @ 2020-10-22 22:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Unnati Somvanshi, fuego

You are missing the '.default' component of the job name.

> We are not able to get the "run(result)" link  on the fserver @ birdcloud.org <http://birdcloud.org/> . when we are sending the request
> from localhost  :
>  $ftc put-request pptlab:rpi Functional.hello_world:
> request-2020-10-19_08:37:01.63-pptlab:rpi.json <https://birdcloud.org/fserver-data/data/requests/request-2020-10-19_08:37:01.63-
> pptlab:rpi.json> 	done	pptlab_user@pptlab	pptlab	rpi	Functional.hello_world	Functional.hello_world-default-67-
> on_pptlab:rpi	Delete <https://birdcloud.org/cgi-bin/fserver.py?action=remove_request&request_id=request-2020-10-19_08:37:01.63-
> pptlab:rpi>

I think we will need to got through a session interactively together on one of our
conference calls. I believe we will have to look at debug
messages on the client side, and at the server log, for the indicated request, to see
what's going on.

Let's plan to do that in our next call.
 -- Tim