* Resource not found (resource=kernelci_new)
@ 2022-01-07 15:38 Dmitry Vyukov
From: Dmitry Vyukov @ 2022-01-07 15:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernelci; +Cc: syzkaller, Taras Madan

Hi,

We've started getting the following errors on syzbot while trying to
submit KCIDB reports:

Jan  5 12:09:00: 200 GET /kcidb_poll "kcidb: upstream failed: rpc
error: code = NotFound desc = Resource not found
(resource=kernelci_new)."
Jan  5 12:14:00: 200 GET /kcidb_poll "kcidb: upstream failed: rpc
error: code = NotFound desc = Resource not found
(resource=kernelci_new)."
Jan  5 12:19:00: 200 GET /kcidb_poll "kcidb: upstream failed: rpc
error: code = NotFound desc = Resource not found
(resource=kernelci_new)."

There may be something changed/broken on our side. But I don't see
anything obvious yet. So wanted to ask if it rings any bells on your
end?

Thanks

* Re: Resource not found (resource=kernelci_new)
@ 2022-01-07 16:25 ` Nikolai Kondrashov
From: Nikolai Kondrashov @ 2022-01-07 16:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernelci, dvyukov; +Cc: syzkaller, Taras Madan

Hi Dmitry,

This is due to the rename of the submission topic I announced in the "#KCIDB
v9 release" thread. You were in the recipients, but perhaps the address was
wrong, or you didn't get it for some other reason?

It should work again, if you switch to using "kcidb_new" topic, instead of
"kernelci_new".

Thank you.
Nick

@ 2022-01-07 16:31   ` Dmitry Vyukov
From: Dmitry Vyukov @ 2022-01-07 16:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nikolai Kondrashov; +Cc: kernelci, syzkaller, Taras Madan

On Fri, 7 Jan 2022 at 17:25, Nikolai Kondrashov <spbnick@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Dmitry,
>
> This is due to the rename of the submission topic I announced in the "#KCIDB
> v9 release" thread. You were in the recipients, but perhaps the address was
> wrong, or you didn't get it for some other reason?

No, I just missed that part.

> It should work again, if you switch to using "kcidb_new" topic, instead of
> "kernelci_new".

Aha! Thanks