* M-Audio FTU remaining mixer controls and external clocking support.
@ 2011-08-20  8:52 Aurélien Leblond
From: Aurélien Leblond @ 2011-08-20  8:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: alsa-devel, Daniel Mack, Grant Diffey

>Yes, sorry for this taking longer than expected. I've been working on
>this for a while and will continue doing so next week. I just got too
>much things to do in parallel these days. I'll get back to you once I
>can show patches for testing.

That's a great news, I'm ready any time for testing!

Aurélien

* M-Audio FTU remaining mixer controls and external clocking support.
@ 2011-08-19  2:18 Grant Diffey
From: Grant Diffey @ 2011-08-19  2:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Daniel Mack, Felix Homann; +Cc: alsa-devel

Daniel,

I remember you saying you'd added the remaining controls for the ftu and had
worked out how to enable external clock support?

Was that right or am I just remembering optimistically,

Additionally have you had any thoughts on clemens outline of how the api
between the pcm and usb stuff should work?

Grant.