* Updating sdk directory
@ 2018-05-29 22:08 John Tobias
From: John Tobias @ 2018-05-29 22:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: poky

Hello All,

I am using eclipse for my project and  I built an sdk (image) with my
C/C++ library (libprojecta) in order for me to cross compile my
project under eclipse.

Now, I need to update my libprojecta library in my sdk, but I don't
want to run 'bitbake my_image -c do_populate_sdk'. I would like to
know if there's any other command that I can use to compile then
install the latest binary and header file of libprojecta to the
location of my sdk directory?.

I was looking for a similar command below. But, instead of passing
root@192.168.100.1, I'd like to pass the location of the sdk
directory.
devtool deploy-target -s libprojecta root@192.168.100.1

Regards,

John

only message in thread, other threads:[~2018-05-29 22:08 UTC | newest]