* I Have a project for you
@ 2015-05-15 23:49 Adamu Joel
From: Adamu Joel @ 2015-05-15 23:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

Good Morning,

I am Mr. Adamu Joel a senior staff with a financial institution here
in Burkina Faso. I want to let you know that the project is all about
the transfer of the sum of US$3.7M which belongs to the late son of
Libyan leader Mr.Mutassim Gaddafi, why I am contacting you so that you can
act as his business partner and I will guide you on what to do for
this fund to be approved and transfered to your own bank account in
your country after which we will share it 50% each party.If you are
interested Contact me through my private email address
For more details.

  adamujoel@qq.com

Thanks,Mr.Adamu Joel

only message in thread, other threads:[~2015-05-15 23:49 UTC | newest]