* atsc_epg issue
@ 2012-03-23  3:16 Christopher Harrington
From: Christopher Harrington @ 2012-03-23  3:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-media

After some amateur debugging and mucking around with the source code
since I was getting segfaults while running atsc_epg from the latest
hg tip, I discovered two things:

atsc_text_segment_decode() will segfault if its second parameter is an
empty string
parse_events() is (for some reason I don't understand) passing an
empty string to atsc_text_segment_decode for every EIT I'm receiving.

Is there a way I can dump some more raw-ish EPG data so you guys can
take a look at it?

--
-Chris Harrington
Phone: 612.326.4248

only message in thread, other threads:[~2012-03-23  3:16 UTC | newest]