* bcache and btrfs linux 4.7
@ 2016-09-16 15:45 Vasiliy Tolstov
From: Vasiliy Tolstov @ 2016-09-16 15:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-bcache

Hi! I'm use bcache long time ago from 3.10 kernel and it works fine for me.
Now i'm use fedora and want to try btrfs with bcache. Does it work?
Does bcache have development or Kent switched to bcachefs ?

(I need btrfs because want to use incremental backups and want snapshots)

--
Vasiliy Tolstov,
e-mail: v.tolstov@selfip.ru