* [U-Boot] My First Android App
@ 2013-04-04 16:29 Satendra...
From: Satendra... @ 2013-04-04 16:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hi All,

Please install my first android Free APP : "Quickly" available in Google
Play
store at :

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.in.spd.quickly.activity&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDEsImNvbS5pbi5zcGQucXVpY2tseS5hY3Rpdml0eSJd

Please comment and provide rating too. Thank you for your nice comments and
nice rating in advance :)
You can find user review at the bottom of the page and rating at the right
side of App Description.

Please forward it to your friends also.

It will be a great help.

Satendra

only message in thread, other threads:[~2013-04-04 16:29 UTC | newest]