* How many physical machines do I need for running the Linux Virtual Server?
@ 2022-08-10  9:43 Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming
From: Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming @ 2022-08-10  9:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lvs-devel; +Cc: ceo

Subject: How many physical machines do I need for running the Linux
Virtual Server?

Good day from Singapore,

How many physical machines do I need for running the Linux Virtual Server?

Thank you.

Regards,

Mr. Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming
Targeted Individual in Singapore
10 Aug 2022 Wed
Blogs:
https://tdtemcerts.blogspot.com
https://tdtemcerts.wordpress.com

* Re: How many physical machines do I need for running the Linux Virtual Server?
@ 2022-08-15 17:22 ` Simon Horman
From: Simon Horman @ 2022-08-15 17:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming; +Cc: lvs-devel, ceo

On Wed, Aug 10, 2022 at 05:43:09PM +0800, Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming wrote:
> Subject: How many physical machines do I need for running the Linux
> Virtual Server?
>
> Good day from Singapore,
>
> How many physical machines do I need for running the Linux Virtual Server?

Hi,

typically you would want one or two load balances, running IPVS.
And two or more real servers running your application, f.e. a web server.

It is, however possible, to make a minimal configuration with
only one of each. Or to use VMs to run the entire system
on one physical server.

* How many physical machines do I need for running the Linux Virtual Server?
@ 2022-08-10  9:51 Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming
From: Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming @ 2022-08-10  9:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lvs-devel; +Cc: ceo

Virtual Server?