* SSD cache for software RAID
@ 2012-03-28  3:39 王道邦
From: 王道邦 @ 2012-03-28  3:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-raid

Hi All,

How should i do if i use the SSD as the SW RAID cache, I searched by
google, found flashcache and dm-cache, Is there any other solution?

Would you like to give a clue? Thank you very much.

Best Wishes,
Daobang Wang.

* Re: SSD cache for software RAID
@ 2012-03-28  3:57 ` Roberto Spadim
From: Roberto Spadim @ 2012-03-28  3:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 王道邦; +Cc: linux-raid

i think theres a bcache or somethink, but the today most tested (that
i read about this) is flashcache from facebook developers
it works nice

Em 28 de março de 2012 00:39, 王道邦 <wangdb1981@gmail.com> escreveu:
> Hi All,
>
> How should i do if i use the SSD as the SW RAID cache, I searched by
> google, found flashcache and dm-cache, Is there any other solution?
>
> Would you like to give a clue? Thank you very much.
>
> Best Wishes,
> Daobang Wang.

Roberto Spadim
Spadim Technology / SPAEmpresarial

* Re: SSD cache for software RAID
@ 2012-03-28  8:22   ` daobang wang
From: daobang wang @ 2012-03-28  8:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Roberto Spadim; +Cc: linux-raid

Thanks, i'll see bcache detail. Is there any more suggestion?