From: Grant Likely <grant.likely@secretlab.ca>
To: "devicetree@vger.kernel.org" <devicetree@vger.kernel.org>,
	devicetree-spec@vger.kernel.org,
	"ksummit-discuss@lists.linuxfoundation.org"
	<ksummit-discuss@lists.linuxfoundation.org>
Cc: "Rob Herring" <rob.herring@linaro.org>,
	"Jon Loeliger" <jdl@jdl.com>,
	"Kumar Gala" <kumar.gala@linaro.org>,
	"Stephen Warren" <SWarren@nvidia.com>,
	"Paweł Moll" <Pawel.Moll@arm.com>,
	"Pantelis Antoniou" <pantelis.antoniou@konsulko.com>,
	"Fabien Parent" <fparent@baylibre.com>,
	"Ian Campbell" <ijc@debian.org>,
	"Olof Johansson" <olof.johansson@gmail.com>,
	"David Gibson" <david@gibson.dropbear.id.au>
Subject: Re: [Ksummit-discuss] Devicetree at Linux Plumbers Conference 2017
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2017 23:50:45 +0100	[thread overview]

On Wed, Aug 30, 2017 at 11:41 AM, Grant Likely
<grant.likely@secretlab.ca> wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 28, 2017 at 1:30 PM, Grant Likely <grant.likely@secretlab.ca> wrote:
>> I owe all of you an update. Unfortunately I don't have any new
>> information yet. I've still got a proposal in to hold a devicetree
>> workshop at Kernel Summit, and if it does get accepted, then /most
>> likely/ it will happen on Thursday afternoon. Don't make any travel
>> plans based on that.
>>
>> As soon as I hear something either way I'll reply to this thread with
>> the new information.
>
> Confirmed! The Devicetree Workshop will be Thursday 26 October in the
> afternoon. Anyone registered for OSS will be able to attend. I don't
> know yet if there are any other consessions for registration. I'm
> finding out now and will update as soon as I know.

Some more information. I've actually got the workshop room booked for
the full day on Thursday, 26th October. I'm planning to use the
morning as a hacking sprint for anyone who is available, and the
afternoon for discussion topics. I'll pull together a schedule this
week and post an update. As always, feel free to add topics to the
wiki page[1]

However, the timing is flexible. I can move some topics to the morning
if there are people who aren't going to be around in the afternoon.

[1] http://wiki.linuxplumbersconf.org/2017:device_tree

Cheers,
g.

From: Grant Likely <grant.likely-s3s/WqlpOiPyB63q8FvJNQ@public.gmane.org>