* Accessing serial port from kernel space
@ 2012-12-16 20:32 Tcendrovskii Vladislav
From: Tcendrovskii Vladislav @ 2012-12-16 20:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernelnewbies

Hello!

I need to access serial port from my module. But I haven't found
functions to access it. And as i understood, all work with serial port
goes through TTY system.

So, if it exist some documentation on this system, and how can i use it
from kernel space? In tty.txt i've found only line discipline, which is
not, what i need.

* Accessing serial port from kernel space
@ 2012-12-16 22:26 ` Stephen Gream
From: Stephen Gream @ 2012-12-16 22:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernelnewbies

Hi Tcendrovskii,

I found the following threads that might be useful for you

http://forum.kernelnewbies.org/read.php?12,213,224
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5379720/accessing-a-serial-port-from-a-linux-kernel-module

This isn't something I've tried myself, but hopefully these help a little

Cheers,
Stephen