* IBSS on WLE900VX
@ 2015-11-03 21:08 Pushpal Sidhu
From: Pushpal Sidhu @ 2015-11-03 21:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ath10k

Hi,

Using the 20150923 backports and the '636' firmware, I found that I
cannot get certain radio's to merge when in IBSS. Both radios will
create their own IBSS network, but if I give them the same BSSID, they
will each create their own and never see one another (and thus never
merge). From my testing, I found that a pair of WLE900VX's will fail
to merge, while a pair of WLE900N5-20's will merge just fine. I'm
using iw v4.1 and have tried both HT20 and HT40 to create my network.
I have yet to try wpa_supplicant.

Does anyone have any idea as to why this is occurring?

Thanks,
- Pushpal

only message in thread, other threads:[~2015-11-03 21:09 UTC | newest]