* From: Mr. David Jones?
@ 2017-04-07 19:49 Mr. David Jones
From: Mr. David Jones @ 2017-04-07 19:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello

I'm Mr. David Jones, Personal Lawyer to Late Eng. Albert Buchanan,a
national of your country, An Estate Contractor here in England London.
My Client had an account valued(£ 11.700.000.00), am contacting you to
stand as a legal beneficiary for the deceased assets, so that the
proceeds of this fund can be paid to you, and money will be shared
even between both parties, Reply with your full name, and contact
information for more details to you.

Best Regards
Mr. David Jones