* [Lvfs-announce] Away from 2022-08-02 until 2022-08-22
@ 2022-07-27 16:35 Richard Hughes
From: Richard Hughes @ 2022-07-27 16:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lvfs-announce

Hi all,

Next week I’m going to be on holiday with my family for just over two
weeks, and hopefully, far far away from the Internet. If anyone needs
any LVFS administrator actions or have any pending questions or
concerns, please send me an email this week. I’ll reply to all other
emails when I return. I know this is a long time to be away, but the
LVFS is in good shape, and there have been no infrastructure problems
for a long time now.

Richard

only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-07-27 16:35 UTC | newest]