* [LVFS] LVFS Community Meeting 2022-01-28
@ 2022-01-28 18:29 Richard Hughes
From: Richard Hughes @ 2022-01-28 18:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lvfs-general

Hi all,

It was really great to see so many people at the first LVFS Community
Meeting today. I felt it was a really interesting discussion and it's
something I hope we can do again.

I've added some initial meeting notes to
https://github.com/fwupd/fwupd/wiki/LVFS-Community-Meeting-2022-01-28
-- thanks again to Ian Oliver for writing better notes than me. Feel
free to add more content there if you remember anything important. I'm
also happy to carry on the conversation here by email too -- just
remember please don't quote any names or vendors from the meeting.

When we've got a topic for the next meeting we can announce it here. I
think this time worked for a lot of people, although I'm open for
ideas about maybe doing a slightly earlier call next time. Thanks
again.

Richard.

* Re: [LVFS] LVFS Community Meeting 2022-01-28
@ 2022-01-28 18:34 ` Filipe Laíns
From: Filipe Laíns @ 2022-01-28 18:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Richard Hughes, lvfs-general